Royal Air Force Coningsby’s mission: 'To Develop the future, deliver the present and commemorate the past of the Royal Air Force’s combat air power’, reflects the diverse array of aircraft based here. These aircraft include Typhoon, Tornado GR4 and the wonderfully evocative Spitfires and Lancaster of the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight, and, of course, Typhoon, the Royal Air Force’s most modern and versatile fighter aircraft. As the Station continues to expand, we will endeavour to update this site accordingly.
- 3(F) Squadron | Typhoon FGR4/T3
- XI Squadron | Typhoon FGR4/T3
- 17(R) Squadron | Currently in the US evaluating F-35 Lightning II
- 29(R) Squadron | Typhoon FGR4/T3 (OCU)
- 41(R) Squadron | Typhoon FGR4/T3 / Tornado GR4
- Battle of Britain Memorial Flight | Multiple types including Lancaster, Dakota, Spitfires, Hurricane and Chipmunks